Medical Specialty >> Pediatrics

Question: Orthopedics-Pediatrics

Terri - Tue Jan 21, 2003 8:35 pm

hi,
I need to find the Top Pediatric Orthopedics Doctor in the US. It is for my son. I would like to get a second opinion, before they start sawing into my son femor. Could somebody suggest a doctor or tell me how I can locate one? Isn't there a magizine or something that ranks hospitals and doctors?
Thanks for your help,
Terri
 Dr. Yasser Mokhtar - Wed Jan 22, 2003 4:55 pm

User avatar Dear Terri,

Thank you very much for using our website.

There is a report that comes out every year through usanews website about the best hospital and the best hospital classified by speciality.

This is the link to the best hospital in orthopedic according to usanews.

Although lots of the top medical centers in the united states are there, you have to know that these might not be really the best though. And these might not have the top pediatric orthopedic surgeon as well. But, it is a start.

Click here!

Once more, thank you very much for using our website https://doctorslounge.com and i hope that this information will help.