Question: Pooping out whole pills-Literally!

kduchen - Mon Mar 01, 2004 6:43 pm

I have been noticing that my allegra tablets are coming out of me in practically the same exact way they came in...........LOL I also had been feeling like I am not too sure how well they are working for me anyway. Why would these pills not digest? Any suggestions? THANK YOU :D
Kristin
 DeLWolcott - Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:13 pm

Your doctor and pharmacist should both be informed of this matter. It could possibly be a digestive problem lacking enough acidity in your stomach or it could be a manufacturing error.

You definitely need to have your medication changed since it is evident that none of it is being retained in your body or even distributed.