Medical Specialty >> Pharmacy

Doctors Lounge - Pharmacy Answers

Back to Pharmacy Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 9/5/2017.

Forum Name: Pharmacy & Drug Topics

Question: My pores got a little swollen

Mariella - Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:19 pm

My pores have become in the last week a little red and swollen and even itch. I don't know if that is an allergy. It started yesterday in my right hand, the arm and the left hand the same; the left foot too. Today in the evening after i took a bath with hot water, it started in my bottom and a little bit in my stomach skin too.
I don't have fever, but i see my skin as if it were something that is for the hot and cold changes. maybe the air conditioning... i don't know exactly... maybe the sweat due to the summer?
I had this before (2 years ago, when i came) but it was not so intensely or maybe it was gone faster than i imagined?
Weeks ago i had the glands behind my neck, kind of swollen. Is this related??
I hope you really give me some counseling. Thanks. Mariella. :)
 DeLWolcott - Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:43 am

This is something you should see your physician about so he can evaluate if the rash is from exposure or inner allergy. He should also be consulted since you have lymph gland involvement.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us