Question: Eltroxin and Reductil

donkee - Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:20 am

I have recently started to take Reductil (one capsule in the morning) to help aid weight loss, and i was also given Eltroxin tablets (one tablet after my first meal) at the same time (no blood tests at all) and was wondering if it is ok to take both of these tablets...I am 72kg, male and 180cm tall.
Having done some research i believe Eltroxin is a treatment for hypothyroidism - as far as i know my thyroid is functioning as it should!

Your advice is much appreciated. Thank You in advance
 Debbie Miller, RN - Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:47 pm

I have found no known problems with the combination of these two medications.

Thank you for your inquiry. Best wishes.