Question: grow taller medications or natural herb formulas

nadooda - Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:24 am

hi there,

Im a 22 year old female around 4 ft 11 inches tall.

there are many websites out there which claim to sell products that cause you to grow 2-4 inches taller at any age in a matter of months. most of these sites contain testimonials about people who actually grew using their formulas. some sites even claim that their products are approved by doctors. here are a few websites I have read through:

heightboosting.com
changeheight.com
to-grow-taller.com
heightinfo.com
parmalab.com
height-research.com

please look through some of them.

i have always had a complex about my height. I thought that when I grow older I will also grow out of my silly complex which I cannot change...however Im turning 23 next month and Im still really self conscious about my height. i don't leave the house without really high heels although I know that they are bad for my back and knees.

so i am really desperate try one of these products but at the same time Im worried that they are plain liars who want to steal peoples money.
In fact I read a website which says that there is no product that can change ones height and if a website claims that they can then they are mostly likely liars who want to steal money. The site also says that many people have complained that after the product they purchased didnt work, the company didnt keep its "money back guarantee" promise. here is the website: shortsupport.org

I am hoping that this website is not completely true and that there are some products out there which can help me. only 2 inches would do wonders for me. i wouldnt have to wear heels that much anymore and i would be so much more confident about myself.

so can any doctor help me and perhaps tell me that if a product contains such and such ingredient then it might work but if they don't contain a certain ingredient, the company is lying? can anyone give me any hope or is my case hopeless?

thanks in advance...

Nada
 Dr. Yasser Mokhtar - Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:59 am

User avatar Dear Nadooda,

What i learnt in medical school is that there are places in long bones (that grow and make people taller) that are called growth centers once the bone's growth centers close, there is no chance that the person will get taller.

i think that these websites are not telling the truth.

If you want to try one of these products just to make sure, you will have to take the risk. You can also consult with an endocrine glands specialist regarding the ingrdients in the product you want to use before using it and spending a lot of money on a lost cause.

Thank you very much for using our website https://doctorslounge.com and i hope that this information helped.