Medical Specialty >> Pharmacy

Question: Cant get hold of oral Typhoid vaccinations in Australia.

brianca - Sun Nov 07, 2004 5:24 am

Does anyone know if I can get sent oral Typhoid vaccination into Australia, as they stopped making it here 2yrs ago???
I need to get hold of it ASAP, as my 19yr old daughter cant take the injection due to a phobia, and we are going to Vietnam in December.
Would appreciate a response ASAP
Wendy
 Kirsty_Oz - Wed Nov 24, 2004 2:32 am

maybe email enquiry@healthnetwork.com.au

yeah it is not stocked in pharmacies through out australia,,, have you asked your local if there is a way of getting it?
or perhaps write to someone at the PBS or you states health and ageing dept.

ie in vic its the dept of health and ageing.