Medical Specialty >> Pharmacy

Question: Topical Testosterone Cream

HubbaBubba - Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:11 pm

I'm very curious about the use of testosterone creams. It seems like there are plenty of studies to suggest that it is a treatment capable of increasing penile length. However no studies suggest that it is capable of increasing adult penis size.

I read one article that claimed the male penis stops growing somewhere between 19 and 22 years of age.

Would a testosterone cream increase the penis size of an eighteen year old male who isn't even capable of growing a beard yet (if that's valid)?
 Debbie Miller, RN - Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:14 pm

The use of testosterone cream comes with some negatives and it is possible to get too much. Other forms of testosterone replacement might be better, where regulation is more consistent so the best idea would be to talk with a doctor about the need. He may want to check levels and examine the other concerns you have regarding delayed maturation. In many cases the risks may be greater than the benefits and these include mood disorders, stomach problems, high blood pressure, headache, prostate problems and skin irritation.

This may ultimately be helpful to you but it would be best to use it under a doctor's care. I can't verify it will do anything for penis size.