Medical Specialty >> Pharmacy

Question: Will the supplement Andro show up as steroids in a med exam?

KODIAK0078 - Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:17 pm

I have to have a full medical exam as part of the selection process for a career I am entering. I lift weights and am taking a form of andro called Methyl-1, 4AD Test (aka "T1"). Its ingredients are:
17-alpha-methyl-1-testosterone 10mg
17-alpha-methyl-4-androstene-3,
17 beta diol 20mg
Other: Maltodextrin, and Magnesium Sterate

Will this potent andro show up as steroids? Also, approx how long will this take to leave my system if I have to stop taking it?

Thank you
 Theresa Jones, RN - Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:23 am

User avatar Hi KODIAK0078,
According to the typical drug detection/clearance times charts that I'm aware of:
Anabolic Steroids minimum clearance time is 4-6 hours and maximum clearance times for oral usage is 2-3 weeks. It is my understanding that complete abstinence of the drug is required from the start of the "minimum" to the end of the "maximum" detection period to completely clear the users system.