Question: Left hand and mouth numbness... marijuana withdrawal?

tahnee - Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:10 am

My partner smokes marijuana regularly. After not smoking it for one week he experienced left hand numbness which travelled through part of his left body and mouth. Whilst the hand returned to normal after an hour his speech was slurred and he was quite dizzy, confused and drowsy for the next few hours. Could this be due to the marijuana? He has also been exercising regularly, could this have contributed to the more intense withdrawal? What do you recommend (obviously getting of it) but with which approach?
many thanks.
 jGeis7 - Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:11 pm

in my research i have found that studies repeatedly prove that marijuana causes no known physical withdrawl symptoms when ceased. being a daily marijuana smoker, i have gone through periods of up to a month without smoking, and there have been no psychological or physical withdrawl symptoms.