Question: clenbuterol

Israa'il - Sat Sep 20, 2003 5:46 pm

Hello, I was wondering about clenbuterol. Some friends of mine have been taking it for fat loss (with great results) and speak highly of it. They said it was like ephedra but better because it doesn't wear off quickly and there is no rapid heart beat and such. Is this true? And does it actually work? I was considering using it myself as I need help losing a few pounds as my diet and exercise do not seem to be doing the trick. Any help or information on it all would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Mon Nov 17, 2003 7:23 pm

User avatar Clenbuterol is classified as a beta-2 adrenergic agonist. Hence it is a bronchiodilator.This drug is banned by the FDA although it is used outside the US by asthma patients. It is fairly anabolic, and it promotes the burning of fatty acids through brown fat burning. Clenbuterol is a little scary because of some other side effects including the following: tremors, sweating, sleeplessness, rapid heartbeat, etc. These side effects vary in people. Some people aren`t affected at all. By burning the right amount of calories and dieting you can achieve a healthier loss of weight.

Regards,