Medical Specialty >> Pharmacy

Question: Women's Ultra Slim Supplement

shrls1221 - Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:41 pm

My sister told me about a new weight loss supplement called Woman’s Ultra Slim. I was wondering is you could give me some advice about it, I know that the best way to lose weight is just to exercise and eat well but maybe this supplement will help to enhance my metabolism. The website is http://www.instatrim.com/homepage/tour1.php and it says that the ingrediants used are green tea extract & citrus aurantium. Please help with this or let me know what is safe to use to increase my metabolism or a way to increase it.

Shannon Morgan, CMA - Sat Jun 11, 2005 3:52 pm

User avatar There is no supplement that will burn fat; you have to do that yourself through excercise. These "supplements" are nothing but caffeine (green tea) and other stimulants. They are not proven safe, in fact dangerous with certain health conditions.

Between regular aerobic excercise and eating SMALL (nutritious) meals 4-5 times per day, you will speed your metabolism. If you don't eat enough, you will slow it down and make losing weight difficult to impossibe.

Don't waste your money on these things, balanced diet and excercise are healthy, free and work forever.
:D