Doctors Lounge - Pharmacy Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Pharmacy Answers List

Forum Name: Pharmacy & Drug Topics

Question: generic propecia

stellar - Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:50 am

Hello all.
I am writing this topic to know if it is safe to buy these kinds of drugs on the internet.
I heard that there are lots of bogus companies that send you pills that arent.
But this drug i want to use is too expensive.
If somebody could name a couple of thrustworthy pharmacys that you already had business with i would apreciate it.
Thank you
 Rhonda P, CEP - Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:49 am

User avatar I don't recommend buying medications online but others may like it. I have read too many articles about the packaging of bad drugs, no drugs (empty tablets), wrong measured amounts of medication, and wrong drugs altogether. If you would like to do some research of your own, this link takes you to Canada websites, they may be the safest but I can’t guarantee that. You might also check the London and Australia markets, I don’t know their policies on selling pharmacology items, they may not allow it.

http://www.drugabuse.com/buy-prescripti ... nline.html

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us