Doctors Lounge - Pharmacy Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Pharmacy Answers List

Forum Name: Pharmacy & Drug Topics

Question: How accurate is this respiratory drug table?

michaelrrt - Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:27 am

Visit this link >> Respiratory Pharmacology to see a table and let me know what you think. As a student in respiratory therapy, it can be very helpful to me in the future. However I would like to get some different views on its accuracy.
Feel free to submit your vote to the poll that I've created on the Breathe Easier forum.
 Rhonda P, CEP - Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:35 pm

User avatar Hello,

I went to your link but I couldn't see the chart. Please let me know if I did something wrong or if the link was wrong, thanks for sharing.
 michaelrrt - Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:07 am

The actual table is within this forum thread >>> http://s2.phpbbforfree.com/forums/micha ... bout5.html

Click on the link in the topic area, underneath the poll question. It's called "Rick's RCP Resources/medications". Sorry for the confusion!

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us