Medical Specialty >> Pharmacy

Question: EMERGENGY possible adderall overdose

trouble - Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:02 am

I USE DRUGS RECREATIONALLY AND I TOOK 7 30MG TABLETS W/IN 1 HOUR THIS WAS5 HOURS AGO NOW I HAVE A MASSIVE HEADACHE HAVE THROWN UP 2 TIMES MY HEARTRATE IS UP AND I CANT CONCENTRATE
 Shannon Morgan, CMA - Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:09 pm

User avatar Get to the ER immediately.
 futurdoc2BE - Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:47 am

Just wanted to post a message to see how you were doing... Hopefully everything ended up alright with your situation... Just thought I would ask... By the way, why in the world did you take seven 30mg Adderall tablets within one hour? Hopefully it was a mistake...
 trouble - Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:22 pm

no it wasnt a mistake but i learned my lesson..... yeah i am doing good...i threw most of it up and i just had a major headache for 2 days and drank like a gallon of water each day..... and i did actually sleep through most of it as if it was a speed crash.... but i thank you so much for caring and for the adv