Medical Specialty >> Pharmacy

Doctors Lounge - Pharmacy Answers

Back to Pharmacy Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 9/5/2017.

Forum Name: Pharmacy & Drug Topics

Question: Pill ID help

rocky81426 - Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:02 pm

I have found several pills in my teenage sons room . Am desperatley trying to identify them but so far too no avail. Tried several searches like drugs.com and siimilar sites. The pill in white and round. On one side on the top half there is the letters rph. It is scored in the middle and underneath that line is the numbers 180. There is a number 2 on the other side of the pill. Any help would be so greatly appreciated.
 R. Zein, Pharm D - Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:53 pm

User avatar hi
i have tried to identify this pill, based on the information you had provided, however based on my software, database, this medicine does not exist. It could be not existing, since i am assuming you live in canada, and there might be product/company differences when compared to our USA drugs.
i recommend that you call any pharmacy/or ask a pharmacist at a location next to you, or i believe you can try calling poison Call 1-800-222-1222
hope that helped.
thank you

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us