Medical Specialty >> Pharmacy

Question: Pill ID help

rocky81426 - Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:02 pm

I have found several pills in my teenage sons room . Am desperatley trying to identify them but so far too no avail. Tried several searches like drugs.com and siimilar sites. The pill in white and round. On one side on the top half there is the letters rph. It is scored in the middle and underneath that line is the numbers 180. There is a number 2 on the other side of the pill. Any help would be so greatly appreciated.
 R. Zein, Pharm D - Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:53 pm

User avatar hi
i have tried to identify this pill, based on the information you had provided, however based on my software, database, this medicine does not exist. It could be not existing, since i am assuming you live in canada, and there might be product/company differences when compared to our USA drugs.
i recommend that you call any pharmacy/or ask a pharmacist at a location next to you, or i believe you can try calling poison Call 1-800-222-1222
hope that helped.
thank you