Doctors Lounge - Pharmacy Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Pharmacy Answers List

Forum Name: Pharmacy & Drug Topics

Question: pain when urinating

happy60077 - Thu Jan 22, 2004 11:24 am

this is quit embarrassing.

i received oral sex from a women on friday night. on saturday i noticed slight pressure when i urinated and overall soreness. the pressure and soreness havent icreased, but the are noticible. Also, the head of my penis is overally sensitive...almost painfully so.
There is some redness on the dorsal side of my penis where the shart meets the head.

What, if any, meds would help me. Do i need an antibiotic? If you recommend an anitbiotic, which one?
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Sun Jan 25, 2004 8:58 am

User avatar I recommend you go to a venereal disease clinic and get your self examined and possibly screened by doing some tests. Based on these results you will be prescribed therapy if at all.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us