Doctors Lounge - Pharmacy Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Pharmacy Answers List

Forum Name: Pharmacy & Drug Topics

Question: Pills I am consuming.

EaglesNow - Sat Feb 28, 2004 12:57 am

Hello, I was wondering a few things. I am currently taking 100% multi vitamins, thermogenic (Ephedra free), and Methylcellulose 500mg (fiber). The vitamins are a-z and have Lycopene in them. I was wondering if it is safe to take all these pills together, and if there was any ingredients that would conflict with each other?
Here is the Supplement fact for the Thermogenic.

SUPPLEMENT FACTS:
Serving Size: 3 Capsules • Servings Per Containter: 30
Amount Per Serving %DV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Advantra Z™ Citrus Aurantium 10%
(25 mg synephrine) 250 mg "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ForsLean® Coleus Forskohli 10%
(25 mg forskolin) 250 mg "

Green Tea Extract
50% polyphenols / 35% catechins 500 mg "

Guarana 22% 341 mg "

Caffeine 100 mg "

Naringin 100 mg "

Yohimbe 10% (3mg yohimbine) 30 mg "

Bioperine 5 mg "

*Other ingredients: rice flour, gelatin, magnesium stearate, silica.
**Daily values not established.

Directions for men and women: As a dietary supplement, take 2-3 capsules twice daily, approximately 30 to 45 minutes before morning and afternoon meals.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
 DeLWolcott - Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:04 am

As long as you don't take too much of any of these supplements you should be fine. The Thermogenic may be "ephedra-free", but it still has a derivative of ephedrine, so be sure to keep a close eye on your heart rate and blood pressure.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us