The Doctors Lounge - Primary Care Answers

Forum Name: Ear Nose and Throat

Question: 4 years of tired throat muscles, sore neck...lump in throat.

princess84 - Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:58 pm

for about 4 years my muscles in my throat have felt like they are really tired and when I breathe or swallow I feel like there is a lump in my throat and my neck muscles feel tired all the time too. I have gone to the doctors and just got so frustrated when he says that it's nothing (even without checking) that I just gave up and didnt bother with it anymore. any idea what this could be??
goodchick27 - Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:13 pm

Dear *******,

I am a female who had the same problem kinda. I have a lump at the top of my mouth . and it hurts really bad if u swallow or if u touch it it is almost near the tonsulles now .WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!! I HAVE HAD IT FOR 6 DAYS[/list]