Medical Specialty >> Primary Care

Doctors Lounge - Primary Care Answers

Back to Primary Care Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 9/4/2017.

Forum Name: Ear Nose and Throat

Question: Help me!!!!!!!!!!!

lynxmattyuk - Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:31 pm

Hello. For the last 4 weeks I have had a very bad Cough. I am 15 and I am a smoker, and I have been smoker for about half a year know. I have had serious Depression for the past 5month, and this on top doesnít help one little bit. but my Coughing is starting to really annoy me know, as soon as I wake up in the morning Iím Coughing and all threw the day till I go to sleep. It's not painful, but my Coughing sounds like a barking dog. I was smoking about 15 a day till I I started worrying about my health. Now Iím only on from 3 to 5 a day. I drink 3-4 pints a water a day also. I have been to the doctor and says I have a tingle in my throat which is causing me to Cough, now I didnít pick up everything I said as this was 3 weeks ago. I have been having allot of yellow, grungy flem when come out when I spit and Cough. I have also been having some medicine for my Cough which is: Covonia and Bronchial but nothing is working.

Someone please help, as I am going through a very hard time at just 15 and I am worried.
lynxmattyuk - Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:36 pm

I would apprechaite if someone could help.

cheers.

:D
lynxmattyuk - Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:26 am

ANYONE???????

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us