The Doctors Lounge - Primary Care Answers

Forum Name: Ear Nose and Throat

Question: Help me!!!!!!!!!!!

lynxmattyuk - Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:31 pm

Hello. For the last 4 weeks I have had a very bad Cough. I am 15 and I am a smoker, and I have been smoker for about half a year know. I have had serious Depression for the past 5month, and this on top doesnít help one little bit. but my Coughing is starting to really annoy me know, as soon as I wake up in the morning Iím Coughing and all threw the day till I go to sleep. It's not painful, but my Coughing sounds like a barking dog. I was smoking about 15 a day till I I started worrying about my health. Now Iím only on from 3 to 5 a day. I drink 3-4 pints a water a day also. I have been to the doctor and says I have a tingle in my throat which is causing me to Cough, now I didnít pick up everything I said as this was 3 weeks ago. I have been having allot of yellow, grungy flem when come out when I spit and Cough. I have also been having some medicine for my Cough which is: Covonia and Bronchial but nothing is working.

Someone please help, as I am going through a very hard time at just 15 and I am worried.
lynxmattyuk - Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:36 pm

I would apprechaite if someone could help.

cheers.

:D
lynxmattyuk - Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:26 am

ANYONE???????