Medical Specialty >> Primary Care

Doctors Lounge - Primary Care Answers

Forum Name: Studying Basic Sciences

Question: Cranial Nerve Anatomy Without Mnemonics

Richard C. Loria, M.D. - Sun Jun 06, 2004 12:10 am

Here is a great tool to visually reinforce Cranial Nerve Anatomy. This is a watch with art work representing the 12 Cranial Nerves. The watch was recently on display at the American Academy of Neurology Meeting in San Francisco where it was auctioned off for double it's retail costs. The watch and details are available at:

www. cranialnervewatch. com

This is an educational tool which is fun, useful, and a great conversation piece.

Best wishes for your medical studies,

Richard C. Loria, M. D.
Founder, Nervous Tic Enterprises
Richard C. Loria, M.D. - Tue Jun 08, 2004 11:44 pm

Yes, we will ship to Europe. It may take a little bit longer than usual but we have sent to Spain already. Dr. Loria
Doc Zarrin - Wed Jul 14, 2004 12:42 pm

This is my first post in this forum.
I am being very generous with my words.
Thankyou wonderful site.
That is all I have to say for the moment.