The Doctors Lounge - Primary Care Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Primary Care Answers List

Forum Name: Nutrition & Diet

Question: weight gain

Amygirl - Thu Jun 10, 2004 3:38 am

I am a dancer and I really want to get a bigger butt. I work out and keep myself in shape and my butt stays nice and tight. but I really want to get more of a jennifer lopez butt. then at the same time I want to keep a small waist and keep my legs nice and trim. I don't want saddle bags like when you gain weight. I just want my butt to get bigger. now is there any way to do this? I would really like to know :oops: okies ?
Penguin - Thu Jun 17, 2004 4:58 am

Do leg presses at the gym.
Amygirl - Thu Jun 17, 2004 5:20 am

yes thats what I have been doing and im have gained 6 lbs. I have kept me waist at 23 inches and my butt is getting all the weight. plus im keeping my legs in great shape. no saddle bags. but thanks for your advice, I got the same advice from a instructor at ballys. seems like these days guys are liking bigger butts on us!

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us