The Doctors Lounge - Primary Care Answers

Forum Name: Eye diseases (Ophthalmology)

Question: Really Bad Light Sensitivity

Recca25 - Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:55 pm

Hi I have been having light sensitivity for the past 4 months and have been to 3 different eye doctors. Each time they tell me there is nothing physicaly wrong with my eyes and none have really given me an answer as to why I am having this problem. The light sensitivity seems to be getting worse and sunglasses don't help. When exposed to bright light or now seems to be any light I get intense pain in my eyes. The pain is usually either at the top of the eye or in the inside corner. I really need help with this as it is really hurting my life. I am thinking of seeing another eye doctor but I am afraid of getting the same answer I have gotten the last 3 times. Do you have any suggestions on what I could do or what I could tell the doctor or maybe see a different type of doctor.
Recca25 - Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:31 am

I forgot to mention when it starts to hurting the eye that is hurting will kind of swell or protrude further than the other eye not by were its going to pop out or anythng but enough to notice.