Medical Specialty >> Primary Care

Doctors Lounge - Primary Care Answers

Forum Name: Nutrition & Diet

Question: Bad diet - diarrhea

heahaar - Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:57 pm

I just didn't want to bother my doctor b/c I don't think anything is really wrong but, maybe it is.
I have been suffering from Headaches with pain mainly from behind my temples on a basicly daily basis for a while now. Most days it isn't too bad and I can deal with the pain but it is annoying.
I also suffer from severe stabbing pain in my chest and sides. This pain will come on suddenly w/o warning and won't bother me as long as I don't move wrong, or breath deeply, or sit/stand up straight.
And this is probably due to a bad diet but I suffer weekly if not daily from diarhea. This has been going on for a month and a half at that rate.
please let me know if something is actully wrong w/me. but I doubt it
Dr. Tamer Fouad - Sat Aug 28, 2004 5:40 pm

It looks like you need to improve your diet and live a healthier life. It maybe that all your problems are because of your unhealthy life style causing you to be weak. I would advise you to see your doctor about the Diarrhea. You may have malabsorption and need a diet modification.