Medical Specialty >> Primary Care

Doctors Lounge - Primary Care Answers

Forum Name: Ear Nose and Throat

Question: ear aches

meroney - Sun Aug 29, 2004 12:43 pm

I have a really bad ear ache, what is a good way to help this?
alisonm - Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:23 pm

Do you swim a lot?
meroney - Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:48 pm

no I don't,
im 21 weeks pregnant and I have been getting a ear ache in my left ear
Dr. Yasser Mokhtar - Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:42 am

Dear Meroney,

The nasal stuffiness that you have could be a cold and the earache could be an extension of that cold. You had an appointment with your doctor on the 30th, what did he tell you?

Thank you very much for using our website http://doctorslounge. com and I hope that this information helped.

Yasser Mokhtar, M. D.
meroney - Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:40 am

I went to my doctors yesterday and it was hectic, I had to wait an hour before I got back and they did an ultra sound, ( which im clearly having a BOY ), and then we had to wait another 45 minutes befor I got to see him, and it was brief and quick that I didnt get the time to ask him.

but it makes since that the draining from my allergies could cause an earache.

I have to see my thyroid specialist in a week I will talk to him then.

Thank you

you are wonderful :D