Medical Specialty >> Primary Care

Doctors Lounge - Primary Care Answers

Forum Name: Sports medicine

Question: how can someone eliminate static from the body.

yawzerz - Sun Mar 30, 2003 4:38 pm

I get static so bad that I vannot comb my hair a my skin becomes staticky and very dry
Dr. Tamer Fouad - Thu Apr 03, 2003 5:46 pm

The static in your body is related to your surroundings and the clothes you are wearing whether they conduct electricity or not. Does anyone else in the house / place complain of this? Does it happen to you everywhere regardless of place :?:
Tamer Fouad, M. D.
Dr. Yasser Mokhtar - Sat Apr 05, 2003 1:21 am

Dear Liz,

I think that if you are combing you hair with a plastic comb or other brushes, try combing it with a comb made of wood which will not cause any static what so ever and will improve your hair's dryness.

Thank you very much for using our website http://doctorslounge. com and I hope that this information helped.

Yasser Mokhtar, M. D.