Medical Specialty >> Primary Care

Doctors Lounge - Primary Care Answers

Back to Primary Care Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 9/4/2017.

Forum Name: Ear Nose and Throat

Question: strang symptoms do I need to worry

rlbchick - Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:49 am

Last week I had a cold or sinus problem, don't know which one. When I started feeling a little better, infact I felt total better then I started having some very weird symptoms, I have been getting dizzy at the list little thing, it is diffulcult to sollow, it doesn't hurt it's just diffulcult, a Headache that sort of feels like a sinus Headache but my regular sinus med doesn't touch it, my left arm feels week and heaey, when I stand up I feel like I am going to faint, I feel like I am going to throw up, and I get shakey, and when I have taken my temp. it has been below normal. I was just wondering if I need to worry about these or if it could be my body reacting to the cold I had, but I don't understand why I would have felt comply better and back to normal for four days then start having these symptoms. Thank you in advance, and may God bless
Dr. Russell M - Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:44 am

Hi!

It would be best if you could get yourself examined by a doctor so that treatable conditions may be ruled out at the earliest.

bill

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us