The Doctors Lounge - Primary Care Answers

Forum Name: Ear Nose and Throat

Question: strang symptoms do I need to worry

rlbchick - Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:49 am

Last week I had a cold or sinus problem, don't know which one. When I started feeling a little better, infact I felt total better then I started having some very weird symptoms, I have been getting dizzy at the list little thing, it is diffulcult to sollow, it doesn't hurt it's just diffulcult, a Headache that sort of feels like a sinus Headache but my regular sinus med doesn't touch it, my left arm feels week and heaey, when I stand up I feel like I am going to faint, I feel like I am going to throw up, and I get shakey, and when I have taken my temp. it has been below normal. I was just wondering if I need to worry about these or if it could be my body reacting to the cold I had, but I don't understand why I would have felt comply better and back to normal for four days then start having these symptoms. Thank you in advance, and may God bless
Dr. Russell M - Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:44 am

Hi!

It would be best if you could get yourself examined by a doctor so that treatable conditions may be ruled out at the earliest.

bill