The Doctors Lounge - Primary Care Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Primary Care Answers List

Forum Name: Oral and dental diseases

Question: Lips

angelof2005 - Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:33 pm

Hi. I do not want surgery or anything I am 15 years old. I want advice. For years I have had an extra bit of skin on my top lip at the bottom. Some people have noticed it, if you look a lot at my face you will of course see it. I have had it about 4 years now. Is there any advice you could give me to get rid of it and have 'normal' looking lips. It makes me very self aware.
:roll: :?:
Theresa Jones, RN - Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:16 pm

Hi angelof2005,
If you don't want any sort of surgical intervention one may use make up etc. to disguise any physical imperfections. The important thing to keep in mind is that true beauty comes from within. We all have some sort of physical imperfections.
Sincerely,
Rntdj

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us