The Doctors Lounge - Primary Care Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Primary Care Answers List

Forum Name: Oral and dental diseases

Question: I need some guidance

concerned05 - Fri Feb 11, 2005 7:30 pm

I have been having tingling in the left side of my head for a few years now. It started out very small and would not happen often. I thought it was due to an abcess that I had. I took care of that and extracted the tooth but now the tingling is worse. It travels to my neck and behing my eye and it causes my mouth to salivate but only on one side. I can also feel it in my left breast. It is hard to sleep at night. I cannot lay on my left side because of the discomfort. I cannot say that it effects my sight because my vision is not that great anyway. I have asked my doctor but it has been passed over. Someone please help me to figure what is happening. Thanks
Theresa Jones, RN - Sat Feb 12, 2005 4:50 pm

Hi concerned05,
Have you ever had any diagnostic studies to evaluate for any type of nerve compression? If not I would suggest you discuss this with your physician.
Sincerely,
Rntdj

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us