The Doctors Lounge - Primary Care Answers

Forum Name: Studying Basic Sciences

Question: Medical Technology Help!

catcat - Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:16 pm

HI friends.
I am studying in this University with a major Medical Technology major. I finish all the requirements course and now I need one year training in the hospital so I can graduate it with a BS degree in my shool and a certificate for Med Tech. When I appy to this hospital they require me a Reccomend Letter from my Advisor, so I can get in there program for training. I ask my Advisor for a Reccomend Letter as they require me. My Advisor told me he did send to them twice one by mail and the other by email . However, They said they did not receive it yet. AS the end they reject me because I am too late for it. I don't know what to do ? Please give me some advise, thank you! :(
Dr. Tamer Fouad - Mon May 02, 2005 8:51 pm

Hi catcat,
I don't think there is anything you can do. It's very unfortunate that your recommendation letter didn't arrive on time.