Medical Specialty >> Primary Care

Doctors Lounge - Primary Care Answers

Forum Name: Residency and Matching

Question: how can I tell if it is the right choice?

Anonymous - Fri Sep 05, 2003 6:23 pm

I'm a newly graduate female from the UAE
I have just finish my internship year, during which I had fun and enjoyed allmost all my rotation. I'm thinking seriously of choosing the ER to be my major, but what stand on the way is something big or shall I say things :(
1- my family thinks that it's not a lady's job
and since I not married yet they think that it's gonna affect my chances
2- we don't have a real programe to follow
3- people and friend talk left me in undetermind place
I really don't know if my choice is the right one
I want to be successful and helpful
and never imagne myself harming a soul
Please who have answer help me through
dtominus - Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:45 am

I know what im about to tell you may seem strange but once we talk you will understand, first I just want to say congradulations on graduating, im a medical student consultant I would like to share with you a little secret , when I do it could put about $2000. 00 in your pocket, no cost im not looking for you to buy any thing, please email me at dtominus@tampabay. rr. com, I will show you why you get both mail and phone calls to consolidate your federal student loans, and how you can do it your self and get what those companys are getting. talk with you soon

David Tominus