The Doctors Lounge - Primary Care Answers

Forum Name: Miscellaneous Student Topics

Question: night sweats

emmy - Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:30 am

hi
I am a 22 yr old female, who has been suffering from night sweats for over 12 months. I wake during the night numerous times absolutely drenched and freezing cold. I also wake frequently on average twice a night to go to the toilet. I am getting little sleep and am tired most of the day. What do you think can be causing it?
Najah - Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:19 am

This type of sweating should be carfully investigated. you did not mention whether there is an associated Fever,weight loss or not. consult you doctor to do full investigations to help find the cause.