The Doctors Lounge - Primary Care Answers

Forum Name: Nutrition & Diet

Question: nausea and severe dizziness

finagel666 - Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:58 pm

For about 5 or 6 days now I have been suffering from Nausea and mild dizziness but these past few days my dizziness has gotten worse to the point where I can't lay down without the room spinning. I can't even shower without holding the wall to ensure that I won't fall over. I don't know whats happening to me. If theres anything you can tell me about this or how to treat it at home please reply.

Shannon Morgan, CMA - Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:12 pm

It could possibly be vertigo, or an inner ear problem which would be the most common explanation, but it could also be something more serious. There is no way to speculate here, I recommend you see a doctor asap for diagnosis and treatment.