Medical Specialty >> Primary Care

Doctors Lounge - Primary Care Answers

Back to Primary Care Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 9/4/2017.

Forum Name: Studying Basic Sciences

Question: URGENT: HELP! anatomists pls. . .

doc_gy - Sat Nov 08, 2003 5:49 pm

are there any anatomists here? or better yet, neuroanotomists? or anybody who knows one? pls email me asap. I would be needing a little help about CV Stroke. thanks!
drsohel - Sun Nov 09, 2003 7:35 pm

Dear doc,
Would you kindly mention what kind of help you require about CV Stroke.I will try to help you. Also you didn't mention your name.


Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us