The Doctors Lounge - Primary Care Answers

Forum Name: Miscellaneous Student Topics

Question: please help...what is this????

heartshapedbetrayal - Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:34 pm

I'm a 16 year old girl. the last time I had sex was on the 12th of this month. I had a urine test on the 19th to see if I was pregnant because my period was late. my test came up negative. it has now 6 days late. I had back pains yesterday that I thought were because I was going to start but I haven't yet. and this morning I had a pain on the lower left side of my stomach. I've also had some white discharge. are those pregnancy sytoms, am I just worried or could it be something else? please help me I'm worried.
StillNotThere - Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:29 pm

Has your white discharge been like a milky color? Has it been clumpy, or a fluid? I am not a doctor, however I know many teenage girls that get this white discharge you are talking about.

When you had sex, did you use a condom? Birth control? What methods do you use to protect yourself if you used none of these?

Do not panic yourself into thinking you are pregnant when you may be not. But also don't ignore the problem and hope it goes away.

Sorry my help is very limited. There are many people who can help you better than I can.

-Joshua