The Doctors Lounge - Primary Care Answers

Forum Name: Ear Nose and Throat

Question: Headache and pressure in left side of face.

MissWiggle - Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:48 pm

I woke up this morning because I couldn't sleep...and the whole left side of my face is all wierd and crap.

It's like there's a pressure behind my left eye and I have this Headache. It seems to be worse if I try and look around or lay down. The left side of my nose is also funny. It periodically gets stuffy and drains (sometimes down my throat) and the mucus is rather thick and yellow.

I can feel the pressure behind my face! My left eye actually feels like it is being pushed out more than my right one (it's actually bulging out).

I am also beginning to be slightly nautious.

I am 19 years old and female. I have not had any reoccurring problems with Headaches and I am not allergic to any medications that I know of. I do have some issues with hayfever, though.

I took an Excedrin Migraine, but I'm not sure how much that is going to help. I'm sorry if this post is in the wrong section; I'm rather out of it right now. :wink:
JBrown - Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:57 pm

It sounds like you might be having sinus problems I suggest you go to your doctor and he will probably give you something like Beclometasone Dipropionate.