The Doctors Lounge - Primary Care Answers

Forum Name: Nutrition & Diet

Question: temple veins

big_kabasa - Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:06 pm

Hi I am a 21 year old male and the temple area of my face is so thin that u can actually se the blue of the veins I was just wondering if anyone could explain this to me and maybe help me overcome it because at first I thought it was because I was very thin when I was younger but now I am 170lbs 5'10" and it still stays the same
jenner - Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:09 am

hey I am not thin (by society's standards anyway) and I have those temple veins too. I don't know why they might be more visible but I don't think they are necessarily problematic, they are even kinda cool... look in the mirror right after you stop working and or something and you will be able to see them pulsating!! :)