Medical Specialty >> Psychiatry

Forum Name: Antidepressants

Question: How much Klonopin is needed to OD?

DIZZYFRIZZIE - Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:55 pm

I currently take 1 mg BID. How much do I need to OD and not wake up?
 Dr. Yasser Mokhtar - Tue Aug 17, 2004 10:50 pm

User avatar Dear DizzyFrizzie,

What is the meaning of this question? If you are thinking about taking an overdose, you have to call your doctor right now and tell him/her if you have a problem so that you can work it out.

If you are asking about whether the dose that you are currently taking is safe or not, the answer that it is a safe dose.

If you are having any problems and thinking about hurting yourself, please, you have to call your doctor right now.

Thank you very much for using our website https://doctorslounge.com and i hope that this information helped.

DIZZYFRIZZIE - Tue Aug 17, 2004 10:59 pm

My question means how much is needed to OD on Klonopin. I don't want help, I just want the answer.
 Dr. Yasser Mokhtar - Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:27 pm

User avatar Dear DizzyFrizzie,

i can not answer that question.

And in that case, i will have to ask you to call your doctor and ask him that question.