Medical Specialty >> Psychiatry

Doctors Lounge - Psychiatry Answers

Back to Psychiatry Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 8/24/2017.

Forum Name: Psychiatric Topics

Question: Love to get an answer from experience!

kasper87 - Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:07 am

Male
No Mental Dx's - - (Irritible Bowel D Patient)
No Surgeries
No Mental Family History
Current Meds: Humira - Entocort EC

My question is: Curious if this is normal and why.

I have noticed a lot when i am tired i get a lot of anxiety related symptoms. I don't feel i am depressed or stressed about to many things besides the fact i worry a lot.

I guess the MAIN question i have is, I sometimes feel that my "thoughts" or "mind" is so RANDOM when i am fatigued and feels like my thoughts are "loud" or too noticeable. Its almost one of those things that are hard to explain. My ears just feel opened up and i can hear "myself" think.. ( i guess it feels like its hard to control my mind when i am tired i guess.

Sounds like voices i know, but its my own mind, and i don't answer them, i don't hallucinate. i don't have delusions. I just think im worrieng over nothing. I am not in denial and i do realize i worry a lot.

I have been drinking a lot of Monster energy drinks that have a lot of caffeine in it. I drink a few a day, and im already tired as it is because i am borederline Anemic..... Mabey its just the fatigue and i need to eat better and ween myself off the caffeine.

Mabey i just need someone to tell me i am over exaggerating and im normal and i will overcome everything like i always do.

I work a 25 hour a week job and i consider myself pretty smart...

Any ideas why i feel this way? Why do i feel like im Schizo at times. I think I worry too much! :-)
 Dr. K. Eisele - Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:24 pm

User avatar Dear Kasper87:

You are worrying too much. I think if you do what you've been thinking about--weaning yourself off the energy drinks and eat better--you will feel much better.

Good luck, and let us know if this solves your problem.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us