Medical Specialty >> Psychiatry

Forum Name: Antidepressants

Question: New anti depressent works wonders for me!!!

stealth - Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:44 pm

Hi (on life_)

I have taken sertraline and prozac for years and they never worked at all and contemplated ending it all every day...that was till my doctor (a specialist) recommended a new innovative treatment called " SKRIMSHANK " ...i just sit down and listen to the reading on this link every day and my head is like a bowl of pot porri in a south facing window. I am elated. This is truly a beautiful thing. I started with Dubya and worked my way through... by the time i hit redemption i truly was redeemed. Try it here: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/skrimshankmusic.htm

Stealth :idea:
 Carolyn Merritt, LPN - Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:23 pm

User avatar Dear Hi (on life):
If all it takes to keep you from ending it all is someone's music, I hope you never go deaf. :cry:
Thanks for using The Doctor's Lounge,
Carolyn