Question: Always being late

HappyLady27 - Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:53 pm

Hi everyone,
I have another question at the pshychatrist the other day I was talking about my husband and I told her that we are always late becuse before we are going someplace important like with family or friends my husband finds something to do, it could be oh I have to fix the door or we have to go to lowes we need this and it cant wait this drives me crazy!!!
The psychiatrist gave this a certian name I cant remember it and I wanted to look it up was it something to do with a personality disorder I wish I could remember what she said.
Thanks,
Happy Lady27
 Tim W Latsko - Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:34 pm

passive-aggressive