Medical Specialty >> Psychiatry

Question: bulemia

esikes@inetw2.com - Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:34 am

:cry: I believe my niece is bulemic. She is binge eating daily, purging daily(at least 3 times/day) How do I help her?????
 Dr. Yasser Mokhtar - Thu Nov 18, 2004 1:52 pm

User avatar Dear Guest,

It is very difficult to deal with bulemic and anorexic patients without professional psychiatric help. It is a very good thing that you have noticed this and want to help your niece. Family support and understanding is very useful in these matters.

But first your niece has to admit that she has a problem and that she needs to seek professional help.

Thank you very much for using our website https://doctorslounge.com and i hope that this information helped.