Medical Specialty >> Psychiatry

Doctors Lounge - Psychiatry Answers

Back to Psychiatry Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 8/24/2017.

Forum Name: Psychiatric Topics

Question: I hate the psychiatryst

mrcpp - Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:01 pm

I hate a psychiatrist.

He prescribed me Leponex when he shouldn't.
He told me to get rid of the papers inside every medicine so I didn't even know what it was. Hell, I don't even know what he thinks I have.

At the phone he calls me Nuno when my name is Rui.
I think he doesn't believes me even I say the truth.
He said that I had mental fatigue when I wasn't doing anything.

My memory isn't very good so he prescribed me phosphorus. He prescribed that already and didn't work, I think he didn't recorded that.

At my first appointment with him he showed support for a political party that I think are a bunch of incompetents. What was he thinking!

He seemed very assured that I was working very hard when I was jobless.

At one appointment he first started to set a table watch. He looked like he felled very smart. What was he doing? Did he want to get a reaction from me?

I'm not in a very socializing mood now because some people were very nasty to me even if I didn't anything to deserve it, however it seems they think that's not the case.I think that seeing that doctor because of that is probably not a good idea. If I do that, I probably will be worse.

I really hate the psychiatryst he will never admit he was wrong!
 Tim W Latsko - Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:07 pm

You might want to visit with another psychiatrist to compare that provider's service against; while meeting with them discuss the concerns you mentioned here. Keep us updated on your progress....

Tim
LMFT, LPC

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us