Medical Specialty >> Psychiatry

Question: I hate the psychiatryst

mrcpp - Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:01 pm

I hate a psychiatrist.

He prescribed me Leponex when he shouldn't.
He told me to get rid of the papers inside every medicine so I didn't even know what it was. Hell, I don't even know what he thinks I have.

At the phone he calls me Nuno when my name is Rui.
I think he doesn't believes me even I say the truth.
He said that I had mental fatigue when I wasn't doing anything.

My memory isn't very good so he prescribed me phosphorus. He prescribed that already and didn't work, I think he didn't recorded that.

At my first appointment with him he showed support for a political party that I think are a bunch of incompetents. What was he thinking!

He seemed very assured that I was working very hard when I was jobless.

At one appointment he first started to set a table watch. He looked like he felled very smart. What was he doing? Did he want to get a reaction from me?

I'm not in a very socializing mood now because some people were very nasty to me even if I didn't anything to deserve it, however it seems they think that's not the case.I think that seeing that doctor because of that is probably not a good idea. If I do that, I probably will be worse.

I really hate the psychiatryst he will never admit he was wrong!
 Tim W Latsko - Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:07 pm

You might want to visit with another psychiatrist to compare that provider's service against; while meeting with them discuss the concerns you mentioned here. Keep us updated on your progress....

Tim
LMFT, LPC