Medical Specialty >> Psychiatry

Question: Can someone please calm my nerves

Jarv - Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:47 am

y girlfriend has had bad stomach cramps and diarrhoea for 2 days now with increasing discomfort to her.
She had a water infection less than a week ago but that seemed to clear up before this started without any medication, lots of crambury though.

She is refusing to go and see a doctor and she doesn’t usually have any problems with this ailment or with cramps due to her periods. She is also on the pill so is wrong time of the month for any period cramps.

She hasn’t eaten anything out of the ordinary and I have eaten every meal with her so I cant see if being anything she has eaten.

The only other thing she does have is a slight iron deficiency but this only makes her more tired on a long day and has never caused any problem as long as we watch what she eats.

I have tried looking on the net for possible causes but as is always the case you only find the ones which make you panic, if possible could someone give me some idea of what this could be.
 Theresa Jones, RN - Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:55 pm

User avatar Hi Jarv,
Has she had any nausea, fever etc.? Have you thought any the possibility of the flu? Just a thought......