Medical Specialty >> Psychiatry

Doctors Lounge - Psychiatry Answers

Back to Psychiatry Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 8/24/2017.

Forum Name: Psychiatric Topics

Question: Conduct disorder

 angel_elle94 - Fri May 15, 2009 8:33 pm

I'm currently suffering a conduct disorder. I cant control my anger. Instead, it controls me. Anger is taking all over me. I am easily angered by people. In addition, I response aggressively. I need somebody to help me right now. 'Cause everyone fears me already.

 Debbie Miller, RN - Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:18 pm

User avatar Hello,
It is important for you to get professional help. Psychotherapy can help. It is not a quick or magic cure, but you can learn to modify your behavior and control your anger and impulsiveness. Please talk to your doctor or a mental health clinic.

Best wishes.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us