Medical Specialty >> Psychiatry

Doctors Lounge - Psychiatry Answers

Back to Psychiatry Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 8/24/2017.

Forum Name: Psychiatric Topics

Question: weakness

javid - Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:18 am

hi
i'm 29 years old since 15 years i'm complaining of general weakness, dyspnea,
slured speech even i feel tired when i speak for some minuts or even minute?//
panic attacks which are affecting my daily live activety.............i've mitral valve prolaps,
Hb10%,and normal thyriod test.....................what should i do......
 Shannon Morgan, CMA - Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:06 am

User avatar I would recommend a thorough workup on heart, lung, and neurological functions. If you are cleared of anything physical (it sounds as if you have), see a psychiatrist; you could be possibly suffering depession/panic/anxiety disorder.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us