Medical Specialty >> Psychiatry

Question: CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE?

tzz - Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:35 pm

For the past 2 months since June of 2005, I have had the most bad feelings. I got assaulted by a person I did not know, and I got injured at a different time later. And for now whenever Iam alone or sleep, My heart starts beating rapidly and I get a pit feeling in my stomach, and I get these bad thoughts that happened those months. And sometimes I get so nervous everytime I ask my parents about the injuries that I have gotten and asked them if they would go away, I think this has to do with paranoya, I also have had a mild loss of interest in my goal. Can anyone please help me. I cant afford a docotor. Is this stress? what is it? My granny saidt all my problems should go away. Is this right?
 Fran01 - Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:38 am

Hi tzz, read my earlier posting, as you can see something terrible has also happened to me, I am still in the process of getting help, but I know that eventually this will be my saving grace. I am sure you will have someone in your area who will be able to council you free of charge. There must be a community centre around in your area or a church or something to that effect. For now you need to talk. Your granny is wrong... things won't dissapear without help. Talk to someone! Good luck!