Medical Specialty >> Rheumatology

Doctors Lounge - Rheumatology Answers

Back to Rheumatology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 8/21/2017.

Forum Name: Rheumatology Topics

Question: Trembling

kandy - Mon May 07, 2007 11:01 am

Hi,
I'm a 25 year old female. For the past few months, i've noticed that from my elbows to my fingers, i feel a slight trembling. I noticed that especially when i'm doing slow movements or for example when my arm is in the air and i try to bring my index finger slowly beside my middle finger. My arms feel very weak, and i feel like i need to have them rested alot. It feel like i've constantly been lifting alot of weights. The feeling is a little the same with my legs, but it's so little that i'm disregarding it. I am not under any medication. I feel tired alot, and unenergetic.

What could be wrong with me? Could it be due to the fact that almost a year ago, i lifted a very very heavy mirror with my husband? I remember that right after lifting it, my arms felt so heavy, almost dead. I couldn't lift the lightest thing.

Any input is appreciated, Thanks
 kandy - Mon May 07, 2007 11:03 am

could this be arthritis, or a beginning of parkinson's?
 kandy - Mon May 07, 2007 11:58 am

I don't know if this is also related but I've also been getting tiny blood marks on my body...They usually come one at a time and go.. I really need someone's advice about all this. Things as simple as touching the corner of my eye are almost tiring to my arm (forearm and fingers)..

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us