Medical Specialty >> Rheumatology

Question: Shoulder Pain

SoquelSlugger19 - Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:58 pm

I have a grade one seperation of my right shoulder with a stretched C4 and C5 nerve. Have had an EMG and about to have my second MRI. Neurologist said only rest and time will heal it. Was wondering if there was any other way to heal before February. It hurts to run, swim, move it up and down. Please help.
Thanks,
SoquelSlugger19
 Dr. Russell M - Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:06 pm

User avatar Hi!

I am not a neurologist, and don't suppose my opinions count on the face of the fact that the neurologist has seen you first-hand and has rendered his advice. You might want to consult with a physical therapist too, for further help.

bill