Question: Swollen neck lymph nodes since 2004-2008

sickSue - Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:16 pm

I have a question,
I had a biopsy a couple of years ago, my regular doctor ordered a deep neck lymph node biopsy, the ENT surgeon did a biopsy on the tail of the Parotid gland instead and the diagnosis was chronic sailandentis. What is the difference between a lymph node biopsy and the tail of the Parotid gland.
Can a biopsy of the tail of the Parotid gland tell you if you have lymphoma and could a neck lymph node biopsy tell you if you if you have Primary Sjogrens Syndrome?
sickSue
 sickSue - Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:18 am

HOw do I go about getting one of the Doctors to answer my question? 8/2/08