Medical Specialty >> Rheumatology

Doctors Lounge - Rheumatology Answers

Back to Rheumatology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 8/21/2017.

Forum Name: Rheumatology Topics

Question: always tired

kelizabeth4 - Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:05 pm

no matter what time i go to bed or what time i wake up, i am always tired. i try to take naps, but that doesn't help. i have tried going to bed early, sleeping in, just about everything. it is frustrating to feel tired ALL the time. the worst times are from about 2pm - 6pm. that is usually when i feel the most tired, but even after i wake up in the morning and get ready for work, i feel like going back to sleep again. most of the time when i wake up, i feel like i haven't slept in days. please help. thanks!
 ejr02 - Fri Nov 05, 2004 2:48 am

I feel the same way. I'm curious as to what the deal is...
 Fear55 - Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:25 am

Do you exercise?
 valleygirl73 - Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:02 pm

I suggest getting an iron test, B12 and thyroid. Good to eliminate those.
 little_miss_mortisha - Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:48 pm

have you had any other symptoms like sore throat? OBecause it could be glandular fever. the only other thing i can think of is chronic fatigue syndrome. Def worth getting an opinion from your doctor. :) good luck!

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us