Medical Specialty >> Rheumatology

Question: always tired

kelizabeth4 - Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:05 pm

no matter what time i go to bed or what time i wake up, i am always tired. i try to take naps, but that doesn't help. i have tried going to bed early, sleeping in, just about everything. it is frustrating to feel tired ALL the time. the worst times are from about 2pm - 6pm. that is usually when i feel the most tired, but even after i wake up in the morning and get ready for work, i feel like going back to sleep again. most of the time when i wake up, i feel like i haven't slept in days. please help. thanks!
 ejr02 - Fri Nov 05, 2004 2:48 am

I feel the same way. I'm curious as to what the deal is...
 Fear55 - Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:25 am

Do you exercise?
 valleygirl73 - Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:02 pm

I suggest getting an iron test, B12 and thyroid. Good to eliminate those.
 little_miss_mortisha - Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:48 pm

have you had any other symptoms like sore throat? OBecause it could be glandular fever. the only other thing i can think of is chronic fatigue syndrome. Def worth getting an opinion from your doctor. :) good luck!